2011年7月30日星期六

Honey Bun Cake



Hello, welcome to “Cooking Melody”.
For me, I could not live without dessert, whatever it is a slice of cake, or a cup of ice cream. But I need dessert especially after dinner. So I would like to introduce my Honey Bun Cake.
Let’s see what we need. Umm… one box yellow cake mix oil, 8oz sour cream,which is my favorite, and we also need four eggs, a half cup of water, one cup brown sugar, one tablespoon cinnamon, two and a half cups of powder sugar, one table spoon vanilla and a half cup of milk.
Ok, first, we will mix cake, sour cream, oil, eggs and water together, then pour some butter in a greased pan and mix brown sugar and cinnamon sprinkle over it. And also put some butter over the mixture,too.
Now we can put the pan into the oven and bake it at 350 for about 30min.
When you see punch holes in cake, mix powder sugar, milk and vanilla and pour them over the cake. Remember it is also delicious when the cake is warm.
Hope you like my Honey Bun Cake. Here is “Cooking Melody”, see you next time.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

没有评论:

发表评论